- Apr. 1930
- The present University started its history as "Kobe Women's School of Pharmacy" in Muko-gun, Hyogo Prefecture.
- Apr. 1932
- The School was authorized as "Kobe Women's College of Pharmacy (Pharmazeutische Fraulein Fachschule)" in Kobe.
- Apr. 1949
- The College was reorganized into "Kobe Women's College of Pharmacy" with the Department of Pharmaceutical Science under the official reformation of the educational system.
- Apr. 1965
- The College established the Department of Biopharmaceutical Science.
- Apr. 1967
- The College opened the coeducational Graduate School with Master's course.
- Apr. 1979
- The College opened Doctor's course in the Graduate School.
- Nov. 1992
- The College celebrated the 60th anniversary of its foundation.
- Apr. 1994
- The College was reorganized into "Kobe Pharmaceutical University", making the Undergraduate course coeducational.
Last modified:Oct.1,1998 ; Copyright 1998, Kobe Pharmaceutical Univ.